W.S. Cook & Associates is a team of public insurance adjusters licensed in California, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, North Caroline, New York, South Carolina, West Virginia, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. We are based in Orlando, Florida where we are able to rapidly dispatch a qualified public insurance adjuster as soon as a disaster strikes.
William S. Cook founded the company in 1994 with a desire to put his decades of insurance industry experience to work for the public. Cook spent many years as an insurance company adjuster and appraiser before moving to the public sector. Cook has been involved in extensive insurance training and holds numerous certifications including:
- Flood Certification for Federal Flood Claims
- Asbestos Inspection Certification
- Earthquake Damage Assessment
- Environmental Institute Phase I Site Assessment
- Hazardous Materials Incident Response
- Strategic Mold Investigation
- Level I Thermographer
- Certified Microbial Remediation Supervisor
In addition, Cook has served as the president (2004-2005) and as a board member (1998-2004) of the Florida Association of Public Insurance Adjusters.
Cook is extremely proud of the team of public adjusters he’s built with each adjuster bringing an equally impressive insurance background to the company and sharing Cook’s commitment to serving the public.